Counselor for Overseas Education
Location: Pune / New Delhi
Closing date: 31st March 2016
Job Description: Looking for a candidate with minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in the education field, ideal candidate would have worked for an overseas education consultancy firm, which recruits students who are looing to study abroad. The main role will be to do face to face & Telephone counseling on higher education and admission process for various Universities in UK, Ireland, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand & Canada. Additionally, the candidate will also be required to maintain a student database, ensure regular follow up on potential leads, assist students with application process, visa process, documentation and necessary travel arrangements.
The job will involve significant reading, self studies and on-line research to ensure most accurate and updated information is shared with students.
The job is ideal for those who are passionate about learning, meeting new people and will suit people who like working in challenging and target driven environment.
There are significant and continuous opportunities to travel overseas for training and vertical growth within the organization.
Desired Candidate profile
- The Candidate must have pleasant personality & should be approachable & customer friendly
- Have an aptitude continuous research, learning & knowledge
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills, both written and spoken
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Graduate degree from any field
- Ability to counsel students and convert walk-ins / leads in to admissions
- Ability to counsel students for IELTS training courses
- Should have working knowledge of Computers and MS Office
- Should be Internet and Social Media Savvy
- Ability to work in an target driven and result oriented environment
- Sales and Marketing skills will be a distinct advantage
- Experience of blogging and online counseling on education portals will be a distinct advantage
- Freshers who are confident and matured enough to handle the responsibility can also apply for the position
Compensation: Salary + attractive incentives and bonus schemes
If you are interested in working with us, you can send in your CV. After reviewing your CV we will invite you to our office for a face-to-face interview. If you are selected, we will provide you with the required training session and relevant marketing material.
Most members of the Study Smart Team have studied, lived or worked abroad; hence they are in an ideal position to guide students with realities of studying abroad. Our team of counselors has extensively rich knowledge in the field of overseas education that has been gained over years of industry experience. In addition all our counselors have gone through extensive training and are certified for student counseling by NBCC, UK.