Digital Marketing & Social Media Intern
Location: New Delhi
Closing date: 30th January 2015
Our Requirement: We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a flair for digital marketing, social media, content writing and blogging to work as an intern. The applicant must have excellent spoken and written communication skills and ability to generate interesting and catchy content. Applicant must also have good working knowledge of various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google +, You Tube Pin Interest etc and blogging platforms like WordPress. Knowledge SEO will be an added advantage.
Your Role: As an intern you would be required to fulfill the following responsibilities
- Design, create and manage content for Blogs
- Actively respond to comments on Blog and promote blog articles
- Generate content, links, articles that can be shared on all social media platforms
- Research on relevant information that can be posted on social media platforms
- Driving traffic to Blogs, increasing likes/followers & overall brand awareness on social media
- Engaging users by running attractive competitions, campaigns and responding to comments queries on Social media platforms.
- Assist in content & design of mailers for email campaigns
- Track the growth and the impact of social media on our business.
Working Hours: Intern is expected to work 15 to 20 hrs per week.
Compensation: Salary + attractive incentives and bonus schemes
Period: The internship is for a 6 month period. On completion the intern will be awarded with a certificate and recommendation letter. The intern may also be offered a full-time position with Study Smart or any of our associate companies candidate has outstanding performance during the internship period.
If you are interested in working with us, you can send in your CV. After reviewing your CV we will invite you to our office for a face-to-face interview. If you are selected, we will provide you with the required training session and relevant marketing material.
Most members of the Study Smart Team have studied, lived or worked abroad; hence they are in an ideal position to guide students with realities of studying abroad. Our team of counselors has extensively rich knowledge in the field of overseas education that has been gained over years of industry experience. In addition all our counselors have gone through extensive training and are certified for student counseling by NBCC, UK.