University of the Week – S.P. Jain School of Global Management
In 1981, an institute was established in Mumbai that was inaugurated by the then Prime Minister of United Kingdom, Hon. Margaret Thatcher. When the institute decided to go international, it opened its first sister-campus in Dubai, in 2004. In 2006, it went to Singapore on invitation of the government. Finally, there was Sydney in 2012. The S.P. Jain School of Global Management is, now, the best international management school of Indian-origin.
Accredited by the Department of Education and Training, New South Wales, Australia, S.P. Jain hands out Australian degrees to its graduates. Their MBA program is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA). Japan’s most coveted accreditation, The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow has been granted to the institution, making it the first business school in Singapore to receive this.
Why S.P. Jain?
- International Model: The students get to study in all the three campuses- Dubai, Singapore and Sydney.
- Modules: The kind of flexibility and variation of courses offered in management programs fits right into the hyper-specialization needed by almost every thriving industry in the world today.
- Rankings: The institution is the topmost private institution in Dubai and Australia. It holds the third rank in Singapore. According to UK’s Financial Times, S.P. Jain’s Global MBA is among the top 1% of the world.
- Employability: 88% of the institute’s graduates are employed after they finish the course, with a median base salary of $33,531.
- Cosmopolitan Experience: Singapore, Dubai and Sydney are some of the world’s most thriving cosmopolitans. An experience in each of these cities will be a valuable lesson for life and career, both.
- Enviable Alumni Profiles: The Alumni are big-shots, really. Some of the top profiles in world’s top-most companies will feature if you make a list of their alumini. The institute trains its students well.
A variety of events and festivals are scheduled all ‘round the year, not only on-campus but all over the cities you will be studying in. The on-campus facilities are state-of-the-art, catering to the bookworms and athletes equally.
One of the chief agendas for studying abroad is to grab as much of the “International” as you can. Here is one institute that serves you exactly that which marks a positive on all the boxes on the list of your education abroad. For any help with your doubts or your enrollment, you can feel free to contact us.
Study Smart Overseas Education is one of the top study abroad consultant for Singapore in Delhi. Our certified counselors guide the student with the entire admission process, Visa counseling, Pre & Post Departure services.