If beauty and travel are a part of your study-abroad agenda, New Zealand should be on the top of your list. With cities of lights and dreams, and a stunningly rugged countryside, Kiwi-land promises some great adventures with great education. So if you are looking to Study in New Zealand, Read on!
New Zealand, like Japan, is majorly composed of islands. The biggest islands are simply called the North and the South islands. It is a dynamic country with many ethnic groups and a high standard of living. It has an international reputation in spheres of science and creativity. One of their boon given to the world of music seems to be Lorde, of late.
It is said that New Zealand makes you think New.
On the northern shores of the North Island is the “City of Sails”, Auckland. It is New Zealand’s largest city and the main transport hub. One of the cities where everybody lives within half an hour of beaches and hiking trails. It is New Zealand’s most diverse city.
Auckland has a population on 1.4 million and is the largest Polynesian city in the world, decorated with 48 volcanic cones that have granted the world some ethereal black sand beaches. It has three Universities, one of which is among the top 100s of the world. The city is for students with many pockets having apartments furnished especially for students; local or overseas.
Why Study in Auckland?
- The Kiwi “Think New”: New Zealand, perhaps, has the world’s most innovative and dynamic education system, new type of “classrooms”. Auckland is the cream.
- The Lifestyle: From the temperature to the tapestry, there is plenty to see and explore.
- The Student City: Auckland sees over 50,000 international students arriving every year and many just cannot return from where they came from. Blame the Maori charm.
- The Safe City: It is English speaking and one of the safest “big cities” on the planet. Low pollution, no smog and no crime.
- The Diversity: Auckland is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. You have so many pockets to shop and so many cuisines to gorge upon.
- The Adventure City: Climb the Sky Tower or bungee jump from SkyJump or just tear the beaches apart. Have great fun while studying there.
Another reason to Study in Auckland is the presence of some top universities and institutes of New Zealand like University of Auckland, UNITEC, Auckland Institute of Studies, International College of Auckland, Auckland Institute of Studies, Manukau Institute of Technology, Cornell Institute of Business
& Technology and many more. Study Smart is an official representative of 30 Universities and institutes in New Zealand
You do know, by now, who can help to get you there. Don’t you? Contact us for more information.