Certainly, there is an endless scope of marketing in the business. No business can succeed without a well-structured marketing strategy and a team of marketing professionals. Thus, the scope of marketing is known to all of us and for doing masters in marketing, there is no other better option than the Masters in UK.
The UK is one of the most popular destinations for pursuing Masters in UK having demand worldwide. The UK is one of the most popular destinations among international students in the world. Every year, the UK universities or higher learning institutes feature in top place in world university rankings.
Besides being a popular tourist destination, the education system in the UK is also popular, especially among the Indian students who are looking to do a Master in Marketing in the UK. There are several higher learning institutes located across the country offering quality education to both, national and international students. Even the foreign students do not face any kind of difficulty while doing various master’ course in Marketing from the UK-based educational institutions.
Top Institutions to do Master in Marketing in UK
Some of the best institutions to Master in Marketing in UK include:
- Imperial College London
- University of Manchester
- University of Warwick
- Cranfield University
- University of Edinburgh
- Lancaster University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bath
- Durham University
- University of Glasgow
Reasons to Study Masters in Marketing in UK
- One of the most important reasons to study Masters in Marketing in UK is the availability of renowned colleges and universities welcoming international students looking for completing masters in marketing from there.
- Many universities offer master’ courses to the students with flexible payment plans and scholarship options that help in reducing their financial burden.
- The country has many renowned public and private universities from where the students can do masters.
- The UK has many universities that are ranked in the top universities in the top 100 worldwide universities, thereby encouraging young aspirants to continue their studies from there.
- The students who meet eligibility criteria can easily get admission there.
- Students don’t have to compromise with their eating style while studying in the UK. Same Indian food is offered to all the Indian students with an option to taste international cuisines as well.
- The medium of language will be English so that the students coming from other countries can understand the course being taught in the classrooms.
- Ideal course structure is provided so the students can easily understand the course content.
- The students get access to world-class education.
- Another most important reason to study in UK is wider job opportunities. The main motive behind Study in UK or pursuing any course is the great career prospects. Students have a rewarding career opportunity which one can avail post completing their studies from the UK.
MSc Marketing UK makes you eligible and highly in demand professional for many renowned marketing jobs at top companies in the world. So do not miss the opportunity to pursue MSc Marketing UK that can open a world of endless opportunities for you.
Eligibility Criteria for Masters in UK
- Basic Eligibility- Applicants must have acquired a minimum 2.1 degree at the UG level from a UK university or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Exams- TOEFL; IELTS
- GMAT; GRE: to study in UK, and to do MSc Marketing in the UK, GMAT and GRE are not compulsory requirements. However, if you have good scores in these exams, it will be a plus point during admission at some top universities in the UK.
- Duration of Course- Varies from university to university
- Medium of Instruction- English
- Relevant work experience – It is not a compulsion, but having the relevant work experience improves the chances of admission.
The list of documents is needed for doing masters in marketing in UK include:
1) Application Form
2) Passport size photographs
3) Mark sheets of classes 11/ 12
4) Certificates of class 11 and 12
5) College degree
6) School leaving certificate
7) LOR or Letter of Recommendation
8) SOP or Statement of Purpose
9) GMAT/GRE Scorecards
10) Work experience certificate
11) Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
12) Certificates of extra-curricular activities if any
Some other visa-related documents required include:
1) Applicant’s valid passport
2) Latest passport sized photographs
3) Visa application form
4) The students need an F-1 visa
5) Letter of admission issued by the university.
6) Physical examination form or the health check-up form
About Master in Marketing in UK Admission Requirements
- Post deciding the MSc Marketing course, you want to pursue, look for the best university offering that course.
- The students who plan to get admission in a college or university for doing Masters in marketing can apply online.
- The application forms are generally made available in August/ September.
- Check for the admission requirement of a particular college/university you are planning to get admission to.
- The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can start with their online application form submission procedure.
- Duly filled and signed application forms can be submitted online. Also, the application fees need to be deposited at time of application (it varies from university to university).
- All certificates must be attested by any competent or recognized authority.
- All the documents must be duly signed and attested by Gazetted Officer.
- The university will send you a confirmation letter post-checking your documents.
The overall fees for pursuing MSc Marketing in the UK vary based on the university you are applying to. The fee also depends upon the course type or specialization one has opted for. On average, the tuition fee varies between £25,000 and £38,000 every year.
Cost of Living
The overall cost of living in the UK is based on your lifestyle and preferences. The average cost of living for international students is £1,215 – £1,715 per month. This cost covers all amenities like housing, food, travel, stationery, recreational activities, etc.
Opting for the masters in UK will help students have an awarding career. As a learner you will get a chance to enhance your existing skills and knowledge to excel in the field of business and marketing.
So, all the interested students planning to study in UK can get in touch with our educational counsellors at Study Smart. We are just a click away from you. Contact us now!