During these unpredictable times, UKVI comes with the good news for the Indian Students enlisted as below:
- The United Kingdom has moved India to the ‘Amber’ category, reopening travel visas for Indian citizens.
- The U.K. had placed India under the ‘Red’ category in view of a surge in COVID-19 cases that came along with a stringent quarantine requirement, which too will be relaxed under the new set of rules.
- In the new system, “travellers arriving in England can complete a 10-day quarantine at home / private or in the place they are staying”.
- Mandatory Hotel Quarantine – £ 1750 is NOT required anymore
AMBER LIST RULES
What you must-do if you have been in a country or territory on the amber list in the 10 days before you arrive in UK.
Before you travel to the UK you must:
- Take a COVID-19 test – you must take the test within 72 hours from your departure time to UK
- Book and pay for COVID-19 tests – to be taken after arrival in UK
- Complete a passenger locator form
On arrival in the UK, you must:
- Quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days
- Take a COVID-19 test on day 2 and day 8
Please find the Important links for completing the above Rules