Greetings from StudySmart
University of East London, UK – International Admission Deadlines
Please note, we have extended the deposit deadline for MBA and MBA with Placement year until further notice. Your applicants can proceed to pay the deposit payment.
Please find below the International Admission Deadlines.
|Application Deadline||23 rd July 2021|
|Meeting Conditions Deadline||6 th August 2021|
|Deposit Deadline||6 th August 2021|
|Deadline to Issue CAS||20 th August 2021|
|Kick-Starter Programme||6 th September 2021|
|Pre-Departure Event||13 th September 2021|
|Latest date to enrol||8 th October 2021|
Please note at few additional and crucial information that require attention –
- Please upload the maintenance documents urgently, especially for students who have cleared the Pre-CAS Interview. We look forward to your support in processing the students through Pre-CAS funnel as smoothly as possible.
- Kindly apply for visa within 5 days of receiving CAS letter.
- Please inform the team whenever any of your applicant is invited for credibility interview by UKVI.
- Please always ensure the applicants have surplus of 500 GBP over and above the minimum required amount that they need to show under maintenance funds for all your future applicants to prevent the risk from unfortunate fluctuations in the exchange rate.
- While making the deposit payment, always pay a buffer amount of 20-30 GBP (i.e. for 1500 Pre-CAS deposit please pay 1520 GBP) to be deducted by your bank as transaction charges so that the minimum needed amount can reach the UEL account and system can automatically push the applicant through the funnel.
- After using the CAS, please update the respective applicant’s visa application details.